Friday, September 30, 2011

Killah Kash

Killah Kash



Name: Killah Kash


AKA: Mr.F.$.U.


DOB: 05/22/1986


Height: 6’7”


Weight: 330 lbs


Hometown: Detroit, MI


Trained By: Booker T


Pro Debut: 9/21/2007


ACW Debut: 6/13/2010 –“The Realization of Mortality 3

Signature Moves: Big Boot

Finishing Moves: F.S.U., Welcome to the 313

ACW Titles: None Yet

Other Titles Held: TCW Heavyweight Title, STW Heavyweight Title, “Too Many Others to Remember”

Notable Feuds and Alliances: (In his own words) Feuds: Slim Sexy, The Smurfs - Alliances: Berry Breeze and the Business

Personal History: (In his own words) I always had been a big kid when I was in school. I was paid to beat up kids. I always loved wrestling so I'm putting it to work. I can't save pro-wrestling but I can fix the economy on wrestling alone I can hurt wrestlers so I can get their pay. I have no rules that I go by you can pay me the right amount of money I'll punch my mom in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment