Friday, November 18, 2011

Just Willie

Just Willie



Name: Just Willie
FKA: JW McCoy

DOB: 07/14/1986

Height: 5’7”
Weight: 265

Hometown: Little River Academy Tx

Trained By: Ryan Genesis

Pro Debut: Feb. 17, 2008

ACW Debut: 08/23/2009 - “Distrust, Dismay & Anti-Social Behavior 3”

Signature Moves: Man overboard, Calf kick and standing moonsault

Finishing Moves: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, and top rope moonsault

ACW Titles:
None Yet

Other Titles Held: First ever NSF Tag Team Champ, NSF Central Texas Champ, and TCW Entertainment champ

Notable Feuds and Alliances: (In his own words) Feuds-Team Sex and I’m still waiting to get my hands on Jaycus Plisken… Alliances- I have pretty much teamed up with everyone in the company but me and Slim Sexy actually have a Tag Team Name.

Personal History: (In his own words) After a short career in football I didn’t want to waste my athletic ability and personality, and do some boring 9 to 5 job, so I thought that wrestling is the perfect balance of personality and athletic ability. I joined a school learned the ins and outs. I’ve been told that I am one of the most athletic big men in the sport, and there is nothing I love more then seeing the expression on peoples faces when I do something I’m not supposed to be physically able to do… my favorite thing to do is wait for ACH to do something new then when me and him workout together I do the same thing he did. He always throws a fit and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment