Friday, December 9, 2011

Jordan Jensen

The Energy

Jordan Jensen




Name: Jordan Jensen


AKA: “The Energy”


DOB: 03/18/1988


Height: 6’2”


Weight: 185


Hometown: Huntington Beach, California


Trained By: Wayne Knight, Justin Walker, Tony Vega, and Chris James


Pro Debut: December 2006


ACW Debut: 02/20/2011 – “A Psychotic Break”


Signature Moves: spinning enziguri, high impact elbow bicycle kick combo, skull crusher elbows, shoryuken uppercut, lots of forearms, knees, and kicks


Finishing Moves: Energetic Essence (Spiral Tap – Singles) Cali Roll (Swinging Neckbreaker / Samoan Drop Combo – Tag Team)


ACW Titles: None Yet


Other Titles Held: GCPPW Cruiserweight Champion, PWO, WBW & GCPPW Tag Team Champions (with Dax Daring)


Notable Feuds and Alliances: (In his own words) feuds : Matt Chambers, The Rough Riders, Lillie Mae for running out on our tag match and costing me the championship, and all these stupid ass marks


Personal History: (In his own words) I’ve always been this loud, in your face, aggressive kid. I was always the first in line for the fight or to say my two cents. If people want to hear what I have to say, great. If not, too bad, I’m going to say it anyway. ACW is my stage, and with it I'll tell each and every person out there exactly what I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment