Friday, June 15, 2012

Jessicka Havok

2012 Queen of Queens Participant

Jessicka Havok


Name: Jessicka Havok

DOB: 06/20/1986

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 175 lbs

Hometown: Massilon, Ohio

Trained By: Shasta, Justin Diaz, Lones Oaks

Pro Debut: 2004

ACW Debut: Will debut on June 24, 2012 in the American Joshi Queen of Queens Tournament

Signature Moves: Big Boot, Backbreaker

Finishing Moves: “The Demon Drop”

ACW Titles: None Yet

Other Titles Held: MEWL Cruiserweight Title, WSU Tag Team Title (with Hailey Hatred), WSU Spirit Title

Notable Feuds and Alliances: (In her own words) Feuds - Vs. Allysin Kay in MCW, Vs. Alica in WSU, Vs. Mercedes Martinez in WSU, Vs. Maria Kanellis in Crossfire Wrestling. Alliances – MWM with Alllysin Kay and Sassy Stephie.

Personal History: (In her own words) I started training when I was 17 years old. I have been ripping through the indy scene for the past 2 years in an effort to be noticed as the best in the world.

I am passionate about this business and what I do in the ring. I constantly strive to improve my craft.

My goal is to show the world that you don’t have to be a fitness model or Barbie doll to be a wrestler.  I want to inspire women around the world to be happy with who they are and be the best at what they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment