Friday, March 11, 2011

Evan Gelistico

"Pistol Danger"

Evan Gelistico


Name: Evan Gelistico
AKA: Pistol Danger, The Moonlight Coyote, The Hybrid, Dr. Awesome McDangerson

DOB: 12/07/1982

Height: 6'5
Weight: 200 lbs

Hometown: St. Louis

Trained By: Nick Tyson, Adam Raw

Pro Debut: October 23, 2003

ACW Debut: March 29, 2008 - "Delusions of Grandeur"

Signature Moves: Bryan Roeberts 3 Day Weekend, Greetings from Bavaria, Take You For a Ride, I Kick Your Face

Finishing Moves: DTP (Tombstone), Gateway City Stretch (Modified Crossface), Mortifying Cryonic Crippler

ACW Titles:
Tag Team Titles: 11/16/08 - "Our Time To Shine 2008" with Pierre Abernathy - Pinned former champions The Garza Brothers in a 4-way match which also included Team Smurf & Troubled Youth.
Tag Team Titles (2): 01/17/2010 - "Guilty by Association 4" with Pierre Abernathy - Defeated former champions Jerry Lynn & Scot Summers.
St. Louis Anarchy Title: 12/12/10 - "Delusions of Our Childish Days 2" - The former Lethal Wrestling Alliance Title was declared the "St. Louis Anarchy" Title and the current champion, Evan Gelistico became the first champion.
2010 Tag Team of the Year (with Pierre)

Other Titles Held:
LWA Champion, LWA Medallion, LWA Tag Title (w/Pierre), XWO Heavyweight Champion, WBW Tag Team Champion (w/Pierre), GCW (w/Pierre), PPW (w/Gary), HVW Trios (w/Pierre, Vega), Dalmatian Spotting Contest Winner from 2003 and so far undefeated

Notable Feuds and Alliances: (In his own words) Alliances: Submission Squad, Bearded Men from Space Station 11, Sexual Dynasty
Foods: Pizza, grilled chicken with pineapple, cookie dough ice cream, and so much more. I'm surprised I'm not a huge fat ass!...Wait...what? Feuds? It's too late I've already written out my favorite foods and I don't use backspace...DEAL WITH IT!

Personal History: (In his own words) Born to a life on the streets and swaddled in the finest of Sunday paper comics for diapers, I lived most of my life by the strict rules of Calvin and Hobbes. Those two rad dudes changed me from a walking infant thug to the most intellectual and devious man you read before you. I am a machine and ain't nothing gonna stop me from reaching my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment